If you already have your own artwork, please send us with one of the following formats.
If you don’t have a nice artwork, please send us your scanned rough drawings or ideas, then our design can make a design for you.
- Silk Screen : This process is our most commonly used printing process for Non-woven products. We can only achieve spot colors and if you require a specific color we ask for a Pantone Code (PMS). *For more details on our slik screen printing process please follow this link.
- Silk Screen Printing Process Information
- CMYK Thermal Imprinting (Hot-transfer) : This process is used for complex designs, photo realisitc images, or images that contain gradients. With this process a thermal transfer is printed out of a ink jet printer and is then applied to your product. This process is similar to applying iron on designs to apparel. *For more details on our Thermal Imprinting process please follow this link.
- Full Color Photo Realistic CMYK Heat-Transfer Imprinting Information
- CMYK Lamination : This process is our most complex yet dazzling print process. With this process we laminate your product with your design. This process is extremely durable and can only be done in large runs (3,000 – 5,000) unit minimums. When finished your product will have a matte or shiny finish that is actually a second layer on the face of your product. *For more details on our CMYK Lamination process please follow this link.
- Full Color Photo Realistic CMYK Lamination Information
- CMYK Offset Imprinting : This process is available on paper bag, paper box, paper cards and Non-woven fabric. It is also used for complex designs, photo realisitc images. but can only be done in large runs (5,000 – 10,000) unit minmums. *For more details on our CMYK Offset Imprinting Process please follow this links.
- Full Color Photo Realistic CMYK Offset Information